Seal-it® 120 TOP-ACRYL
Seal-it® 120 SPAC-CRYL is a granular, professional and universally paintable sealant, filler and repair product for joints, seams, cracks and holes, that is based on acrylic emulsion technology and cures by evaporation into a durable rubber that retains its plasto-elasticity.
- Specially developed for durable sealing, filling and repair of joints, seams, splits, cracks, fissures and holes in the same structure as the surface.
- Ideal for new developments, renovations and maintenance in the construction and industrial sectors.
- Seal connecting joints between/along building components adjacent to stucco, spray plaster and other sprayed materials, plasterwork and masonry on façades, ceilings and interior and exterior walls, such as window sills, stairs, skirting boards, decorative frames, mouldings, sections, panels and more.
- Seal peripheral joints around building components such as sections, window and door frames, electrical outlets and penetrations adjacent to stucco, sprayed materials, plasterwork and masonry.
- Seamlessly repair/restore damaged surfaces made from spray plaster, other sprayed materials, stucco, plasterwork and masonry on façades, ceilings and interior and exterior walls. Ideal for filling existing drill, nail and screw holes.
- Durable, retains plasto-elasticity, maximum movement capacity of 7.5%.
- Excellent adhesion without primer on most surfaces – even moist, porous ones.
- The integrated structural granules are easy to tool/shape in any structure using a suitable dry or moist brush or sponge.
- Excellently paintable after skin formation (approx. 10 min.) with synthetic and emulsion paints.
- Practically odourless curing, CE-certified Acrylic Emulsion grout and filler.
- Lasting resistance to discolouration, weather, frost (to -15ºC) and ageing.
- Non-corrosive to metals.
- Very low emission: certified VOC emission class A+.
- Versatile, both indoors and out, with 5 hours of dry weather needed after outdoor application.
- Application temperature (ambient and surface) between +5°C and +40°C.
- On stable, compatible, clean, uncontaminated, grease-free and dust-free surfaces; porous/absorbent/open surfaces do not need to be completely dry.
- Ensure proper joint dimensions, for proper absorption of any movements.
- Use a suitable brush to remove any loose particles from the surface.
- Degrease the surface properly using Seal-it® 510 CLEANER.
- Use a brush to prime highly porous, highly absorbent surfaces – such as gypsum blocks, sand-lime bricks, stone, aerated and non-aerated concrete and masonry – evenly with 1 part Seal-it® 120 SPAC-CRYL and 2 parts water.
- Finish in any desired surface texture using a suitable dry or water-moistened brush or sponges, before skin formation.
Standard product line
24 x 310ml cartridge
SI-XXX-XXXX-XXX = Article number.
Other colours and/or packaging on request.
- EN 15651-1: F-EXT-INT 7.5 P
- VOC EMISSION CLASS A+