Seal-it® 710 MONTAGEFIX-PU
Seal-it® 710 MONTAGEFIX-PU is a high-quality, powerful and fast-curing construction and installation adhesive, based on PU technology, for waterproof adhesion/installation of numerous materials, that moisture-cures into a rubber that retains its flexibility.
- Universal adhesion and/or installation on practically any surfaces and building materials.
- Construction and installation adhesive for numerous building materials, such as skirting board, moulding, panels, slats, beams, stones, tiles, sections, components, panelling and insulation materials and more.
- Excellently suited to durable adhesion/installation of various wooden structures.
- Ideal for installation/adhesion of natural stone and other porous stone types.
- Slightly intumescent (filling capacity) during the curing process.
- Excellent adhesion without primer on practically all surfaces, even moist ones.
- No staining or bleeding with natural stone.
- Excellently paintable with synthetic and emulsion paint systems.
- Adhesive bond dries hand-tight quickly.
- Thixotropic, excellent viscosity, no sagging.
- High ultimate strength and loading capacity, super-fast curing and strengthening.
- Free of solvents and silicone.
- Extremely resistant to impacts, wear, shocks and water.
- Optimal sandability and grindability once fully cured.
- Application temperature (ambient and surface) between +10°C and +40°C.
- On stable, compatible, dry, uncontaminated, grease-free and dust-free surfaces.
- Use a suitable brush to remove any loose particles from the surface.
- Degrease the surface properly using Seal-it® 510 CLEANER.
Standard product line
12 x 310ml cartridge (blank)
SI-XXX-XXXX-XXX = Article number.
Other colours and/or packaging on request.
- DIN EN 204 for wood-wood bonding.