Seal-it® 730 BUTYLENE SEALANT
Seal-it® 730 BUTYLENE SEALANT is a durable 1-part sealant that retains its plasticity and is based on polybutene and vegetable oils.
- Specially developed for joints with limited movement in construction, refrigeration, automotive and air duct applications.
- For installation of sandwich panels, corrugated sheet and sections.
- For metal sheet overlaps and connections in shipbuilding, yacht building and bodywork construction.
- Sealing of flanged seams in air ducts and installation of finishing mouldings and strips.
- Excellent adhesion without primer on practically all surfaces.
- Resistant to water and the elements.
- Excellently paintable with synthetic and emulsion paint systems.
- Forms a skin after application. The core does not harden.
- Application temperature (ambient and surface) between +10°C and +40°C.
- On stable, compatible, dry, uncontaminated, grease-free and dust-free surfaces.
- Use a suitable brush to remove any loose particles from the surface.
- Degrease the surface properly using Seal-it® 510 CLEANER.
Standard product line
12 x 600ml foil pack (blank)
SI-XXX-XXXX-XXX = Article number.
Other colours and/or packaging on request.