Seal-it® 351 MS SUPER-ALL
Seal-it® 351 MS SUPER-ALL is a high-quality, multi-purpose universal sealant and construction and installation adhesive that is based on MS-Polymer® technology and moisture-cures into a durable rubber that retains its elasticity.
- Seal, adhere and install anything on practically any surface/material.
- Versatile sealant for connecting joints between building components in façades, floors, interior and exterior walls, ceilings and roofs.
- Multifunctional installation and construction adhesive, suitable for most building materials.
- Fungicidal sealant for units with plumbing fixtures, sanitary spaces and cold storage units.
- UV-resistant glazing compound for top and bead seals in safety glass.
- Super strong construction compound for bridge joints between concrete parts, such as galleries and balconies.
- Seal, adhere and install metal parts in the construction of roofs, façades, bodywork, containers and air ducts.
- Waterproof adhesion of post-and-lintel slabs and EPDM films in the construction of roofs, façades and ponds.
- Stainless adhesion and installation of mirrors and façade, decorative and insulation panels.
- Durable joint sealant around floor drains and other drains in sanitary spaces and other spaces with plumbing fixtures.
- As an elastic paintable sealant and filler for joints, seams, cracks, holes and fissures.
- Repair adhesive for renovation and maintenance in the construction, industrial, marine and automotive sectors.
- Durable, retains elasticity, maximum movement capacity of 25%.
- Excellent adhesion without primer on practically all surfaces, even moist ones.
- High mechanical resistance and ultimate strength, fast-curing and fast-strengthening.
- Universal and user-friendly product to seal, adhere and install anything, both indoors and out.
- No staining or bleeding on porous materials, such as natural stone, and no edge contamination.
- Free of isocyanate, solvents and silicone.
- Very low emission: certified EMICODE EC1 PLUS, BREEAM, EUROFINS LEEDS® and VOC emission class A+
- Good resistance to discolouration, UV, weather, water, moisture, fungus and ageing.
- Odourless, bubble-free and non-shrink fast-curing CE-certified MS-Polymer® system.
- Compatible in direct contact with the silver coating on mirrors and PVB-film on laminated glass.
- Usable wet-on-wet, repair with the same material.
- Sandable and grindable once fully cured.
- Paintable immediately after skin formation.
- Non-corrosive to metals.
- Good absorption of mechanical and acoustic vibrations.
- Application temperature (ambient and surface) between +5°C and +40°C.
- On clean, uncontaminated, compatible, stable, dust-free and grease-free surfaces.
- Ensure proper joint dimensions, for proper absorption of any movements.
- Degrease the surface properly using Seal-it® 510 CLEANER.
- Use a suitable brush to remove any loose particles from the surface.
- For adhesive applications, apply material vertically (ventilation) in beads spaces between a minimum of 10 cm and a maximum of 20cm. Do not apply in dabs! It is recommended to use double-sided adhesive Seal-it® 560 PANELTAPE to support adhesion during the curing process and to achieve the correct adhesive thickness.
- Seal-it® 351 MS SUPER-ALL adheres excellently to many surfaces. We recommend priming highly porous/absorbent/open surfaces with Seal-it® 520 PRIMER first.
- Use Seal-it® 550 FINISH to apply a smooth and tight finish, before skin formation.
Standard product line
12 x 290ml cartridge (blank)
12 x 600ml foil pack (blank)
SI-XXX-XXXX-XXX = Article number.
Other colours and/or packaging on request.
- EN 15651-1: F-INT
- EUROFINS LEED®
- VOC emission class A+
- EMICODE EC1 PLUS