Seal-it® 470 PU-FOAM GUN
Seal-it® 470 PU-FOAM GUN is a high-quality, fast-curing 1k insulation and installation foam, specially developed for sealing and filling joints, adjustment and installation spaces, seams and connections between various building components, and that moisture-cures into a durable foam mass.
- Specially developed for durable sealing and filling of connecting joints, seams, cracks and holes in interior and exterior façades, cavity walls, partitions and ceiling, floor and roof components.
- Fill and seal pipe and line penetrations in façades, floors, ceilings, roofs and interior and exterior walls.
- Seal and fill adjustment and installation spaces around prefab and façade components, such as sections and window and door frames.
- Seal and fill connections between metal, plastic, wood, masonry, gypsum, stone and concrete components.
- Seal connections in timber frame and stucco structures.
- Adhere and seal insulation panels/boards and other panel materials together in the construction of roofs, façades, floors and interior and exterior walls.
- Seal connections of ridges, overhangs, chimneys, air exhaust ducts, dormers, building extensions and more.
- Fill, seal and insulate hollow spaces/holes in floors, ceilings, roofs and interior and exterior walls.
- Adheres excellently to many materials, such as stone, concrete, wood, gypsum, stucco, masonry, metal and various plastics, such as Styropor, hard PU foam, polyester and hard PVC.
- Low-expansion quality, less filling capacity, less/light foaming during curing process.
- High output, approx. 45 litres at free expansion.
- Versatile: fills, seals, adheres, installs and insulates.
- Very low emission: certified VOC emission class A+.
- Excellent acoustic and insulating properties.
- Fast-curing, fine-celled, easy to work with and cuttable polyurethane foam.
- Lasting resistance to weather, water, moisture and ageing; does not rot.
- Excellent resistance to hot and cold conditions, water and many chemicals.
- Application temperature (ambient and surface) between +5°C and +40°C.
- On compatible, stable, clean, uncontaminated and grease-free surfaces.
- Use a suitable brush to remove any loose particles from the surface.
- Degrease the surface properly using Seal-it® 510 CLEANER.
- Give the canister approx. 20 good shakes before use.
- Use a plant sprayer to lightly moisten the surface in advance.
- After full curing, any excess Seal-it® 470 PU-FOAM GUN applied can be cut off with a knife and/or trowel.
- Grease the gun adapter before use with Vaseline and/or PTFE spray, to prevent sticking.
- After securing the canister in the gun, the spray speed and output volume are adjustable using the setscrew on the back of the gun, for optimal economic use.
- When not using the system, tighten the setscrew on the back of the gun until it is closed so the gun can no longer be activated. Always leave the canister in the gun until it is completely empty.
- Remove the empty canister by holding in the trigger while unscrewing it in order to expel any remaining gas. Next, reload the gun with a full canister, or clean the gun thoroughly using Seal-it® 450 PUR CLEANER.
- If the gun is not working properly, put Seal-it® 450 PUR CLEANER on the gun, spray through several times, let set well for approx. 15 min., spray through again and then remove the Seal-it® 450 PUR CLEANER canister.
Standard product line
12 x 750ml canister
SI-XXX-XXXX-XXX = Article number.
Other colours and/or packaging on request.
- DIN 4102-1: B3
- VOC emission class A+