Seal-it® 475 PU-FOAM HAND
Seal-it® 475 PU-FOAM HAND is a durable, fast-curing 1k insulation and installation foam, specially developed for sealing and filling joints, connections, seams, holes and adjustment and installation spaces between various building components, and that moisture-cures into a durable foam mass.
- Specially designed for sealing, insulation and filling of connecting joints, seams, cracks and holes in interior and exterior façades, cavity walls, partitions and ceiling, roof and floor components.
- Seal, insulate and fill pipe and line penetrations through ceilings, roofs, floors and interior and exterior walls.
- Seal, insulate and fill adjustment and installation spaces around prefab components, sections and door and window frames.
- Adhere, install, insulate, fill and seal different insulation panels/boards and panel materials together in the construction of roofs, façades, floors and interior and exterior walls.
- Seal, insulate and fill connections in ridges, dormers, chimneys, air exhaust ducts and bay windows.
- Fill, seal and insulate hollow spaces/holes in roofs, floors, façades, ceilings and interior and exterior walls.
- Adheres excellently to many materials, such as stone, concrete, wood, gypsum, stucco, masonry, metal and various plastics, such as Styropor, hard PU foam, polyester and hard PVC.
- High filling capacity, foams during the curing process.
- High ultimate output, approx. 40 litres at free expansion.
- Versatile: fills, seals, adheres, installs and insulates.
- Very low emission: certified VOC emission class A+.
- Excellent acoustic and insulating properties.
- Fast-curing, easy to work with and cuttable fine-celled polyurethane foam.
- Lasting resistance to weather, water, moisture and ageing; does not rot.
- Excellent resistance to hot and cold conditions, water and many chemicals.
- Application temperature (ambient and surface) between +5°C and +40°C.
- On stable, compatible, clean, uncontaminated, and grease-free surfaces.
- Use a suitable brush to remove any loose particles from the surface.
- Degrease the surface properly using Seal-it® 510 CLEANER.
- Give the canister approx. 20 good shakes before use.
- If necessary, use a plant sprayer to lightly moisten the surface in advance.
- Cut off fully cured excess Seal-it® 475 PU-FOAM HAND with a knife and/or trowel.
Standard product line
12 x 750ml canister
SI-XXX-XXXX-XXX = Article number.
Other colours and/or packaging on request.
- DIN 4102-1: B3
- VOC emission class A+