Seal-it® 530 POXYFIX
Seal-it® 530 POXYFIX is a high-quality, professional and fast chemically curing 2k epoxy-based sealant that is specially designed for lasting sealing and installation of shower drains and as a fast-curing adhesive for light material bonding, and that cures chemically into a durable adhesive and sealant that retains its flexibility.
- Specially developed for applying lasting seals to connections around shower drains (including floor drains) in sanitary spaces and other spaces with plumbing fixtures.
- Fast-curing and heavy-duty construction and installation adhesive for adhesion, mounting and installation of numerous materials on a variety of surfaces, such as galvanised and stainless steel, zinc, copper, lead, brass, aluminium, concrete, natural and other stone, ceramic, wood, glass, PVC, plastics, polystyrene, ABS, composite and more.
- Ideal for bonding structures where little to no humidity is available.
- Ultra-fast chemically curing 2-part epoxy system.
- Durable, retains its elasticity.
- Excellent adhesion properties, broad bonding spectrum.
- Extremely resistant to impacts, wear, shocks and water.
- Temperature resistance between a minimum of +5°C and a maximum of +120°C.
- Ready to use within 2 hours.
- Extremely heavy-duty, rapid strengthening.
- Good sandability, once fully cured.
- Thixotropic, good viscosity, no sagging.
- Easy to spray using the Poxyfix gun.
- Application temperature (ambient and surface) between +10°C and +40°C.
- On stable, compatible, dry, clean, uncontaminated, grease-free and dust-free surfaces.
- Use a suitable brush to remove any loose particles from the surface.
- Degrease the surface properly using Seal-it® 510 CLEANER.
- Apply mixing spout to twin cartridge.
- Open time approx. 2 minutes.
- Use Poxyfix gun for a correct mixing ratio of A and B components.
- Do not use the first 10 cm, in order to guarantee the proper mixing ratio.
- Immediately after application, use Seal-it® 550 Finish for a smooth and tight finish.
Standard product line
14 x 50ml twin cartridge
SI-XXX-XXXX-XXX = Article number.
Other colours and/or packaging on request.