Seal-it® 110 UNI-ACRYL
Seal-it® 110 UNI-ACRYL is a high-quality, professional and universally paintable sealant, filler and repair product based on acrylic emulsion technology that cures by evaporation into a durable rubber that retains its plasto-elasticity.
- Specially developed as a universally paintable joint sealant, filler and repair product for sealing, filling and repairing joints, seams, splits, cracks, fissures and holes.
- Specially designed for indoor use, but also excellent for outdoor use, with 5 hours of dry weather after application.
- Seal peripheral joints around sections, door and window frames, electrical outlets and penetrations.
- Seal connecting joints between/along skirting boards, window sills, masonry, plasterwork, spray plaster, plasterboard, aerated or non-aerated concrete slabs, sand-lime brick, stone, stairs, sections, slats, decorative frames, mouldings, panels, parapets, wood panelling, decorations and more.
- Seal connections between metal parts, such as in construction of air ducts, bodywork, trailers, ships and containers.
- Fill and repair cracks, splits, seams, fissures and drill, nail and screw holes, in façades, ceilings and interior and exterior walls.
- Suitable for most surfaces, such as wood, plywood, hardboard, softboard, insulation materials, paint and lacquer systems, plaster, stucco, sprayed textures, masonry, aerated and non-aerated concrete, sand-lime brick, stone, plasterboard, metals and more.
- Durable, retains plasto-elasticity, maximum movement capacity of 7.5%.
- Excellent adhesion without primer on most surfaces – even moist, porous surfaces.
- Ideal workability, highly versatile: fill, seal and repair with the same material.
- Excellently paintable after skin formation (approx. 10 min.) with synthetic and emulsion paints.
- Practically odourless curing, CE-certified Acrylic Emulsion grout and filler.
- Non-corrosive to metals.
- Lasting resistance to discolouration, weather, frost (to -15ºC) and ageing.
- Very low emission: certified VOC emission class A+.
- Versatile, both indoors and out, with 5 hours of dry weather needed after outdoor application.
- Application temperature (ambient and surface) between +5°C and +40°C.
- On stable, compatible, clean, uncontaminated, grease-free and dust-free surfaces; porous/absorbent/open surfaces do not need to be completely dry.
- Ensure proper joint dimensions, for proper absorption of any movements.
- Use a suitable brush to remove any loose particles from the surface.
- Degrease the surface properly using Seal-it® 510 CLEANER.
- Use a brush to prime highly porous/absorbent surfaces – such as gypsum blocks, sand-lime bricks, stone, aerated and non-aerated concrete and masonry – evenly with 1 part Seal-it® 110 UNI-ACRYL and 2 parts water.
- Use water to apply a smooth and tight finish, before skin formation.
Standard product line
24 x 310ml cartridge
SI-XXX-XXXX-XXX = Article number.
Other colours and/or packaging on request.
- EN 15651-1: F-EXT-INT 7.5 P
- VOC emission class A+
- EMICODE EC1 PLUS