Seal-it® 115 TOP-ACRYL
Seal-it® 115 TOP-ACRYL is a instantly rainproof, superbly paintable high-quality sealant, filler and repair product specially designed for outdoor use that is based on acrylic emulsion technology and that cures by evaporation into a durable rubber that retains its plasto-elasticity.
- As a rainproof joint sealant, filler and repair product for sealing, filling and repairing joints, seams, splits, cracks, fissures and holes in outdoor areas exposed to precipitation.
- Particularly suited for exterior home use, but also excellent for indoor applications.
- Seal peripheral joints around sections, door and window frames, electrical outlets and penetrations.
- Seal connecting joints between/along interior and exterior walls, ceilings, slats, skirting boards, laths, stairs, boards, mouldings, sections, wood panelling, decorations, panels, window sills, overhangs, fascia, parapets and more.
- Fill and repair cracks, splits, seams, fissures and drill, nail and screw holes in façades, ceilings and interior and exterior walls.
- Seal connections between metal parts, such as in construction of air ducts, bodywork, trailers, ships and containers.
- Can be used on most surfaces, such as wood, plywood, insulation materials, hardboard, softboard, paint and lacquer systems, plasterwork, stucco, sprayed materials, masonry, aerated and non-aerated concrete, sand-lime brick, stone, plasterboard, metals and more.
- Instantly rainproof, ideal for outdoor use in areas exposed to precipitation/rain.
- Durable, retains plasto-elasticity, maximum movement capacity of 12.5%.
- Excellent adhesion without primer on most surfaces – even moist, porous ones.
- Superb workability, versatile filling, sealing and repair with the same material.
- Excellently paintable after skin formation (approx. 10 min.) with synthetic and emulsion paints.
- Practically odourless curing, CE-certified acrylic emulsion grout and filler.
- Lasting resistance to discolouration, weather, frost (to -15ºC) and ageing.
- Non-corrosive to metals.
- Very low emission: certified VOC emission class A+.
- Application temperature (ambient and surface) between +5°C and +40°C.
- On stable, compatible, clean, uncontaminated, grease-free and dust-free surfaces; porous/absorbent/open surfaces do not need to be completely dry.
- Ensure proper joint dimensions, for proper absorption of any movements.
- Use a suitable brush to remove any loose particles from the surface.
- Degrease the surface properly using Seal-it® 510 CLEANER.
- Use a brush to prime highly porous/absorbent surfaces – such as gypsum blocks, aerated and non-aerated concrete, sand-lime bricks, stone and masonry – evenly with 1 part Seal-it® 115 UNI-ACRYL and 2 parts water.
- Use water to apply a smooth and tight finish, before skin formation.
Standard product line
24 x 310ml cartridge
SI-XXX-XXXX-XXX = Article number.
Other colours and/or packaging on request.
- EN 15651-1: F-EXT-INT 12.5 P
- VOC emission class A+
- EMICODE EC1 PLUS