Seal-it® 130 CEMENT-FIX
Seal-it® 130 CEMENT-FIX is specifically developed as a joint repair agent, for repairing damaged joints of interior and exterior walls, between masonry and stone strips, based on acrylic dispersion technology that cures through water evaporation from the material.
- Specifically suitable for the durable repair of damaged joints between stone strips and masonry, on walls and façades, while renovating and performing maintenance work.
- As a durable grout, for the application of new joints, between masonry and stone strips on walls and façades in new construction projects.
- Ideal for sealing connecting joints between lead, zinc and masonry.
- Ready to use.
- Easy to apply and finish.
- Paintable with dispersion and alkyd resin paints.
- Adheres well to many surfaces, including slightly damp surfaces.
- Can be used indoors and outdoors (if the weather is dry for 5 hours after application).
- Cures quickly and becomes as hard as cement.
- Virtually shrink-free.
- Extremely durable.
- Virtually odourless.
- Application temperature (ambient and surface) between +5°C and +40°C.
- Apply with a standard accessory V-seam spout.
- On stable, compatible, clean, uncontaminated, grease-free and dust-free surfaces; porous/absorbent/open surfaces do not need to be completely dry.
- Use a suitable brush to remove any loose particles from the surface.
- Degrease the surface properly using Seal-it® 510 CLEANER.
- Smooth approx. five minutes after application with a joint nail.
- Then remove any excess material from the masonry or substrate next to the joints with a rag or a wet sponge.
Standard product line
12 x 310ml cartridge
SI-XXX-XXXX-XXX = Article number.
Other colours and/or packaging on request.
VOC EMISSION CLASS A+