Seal-it® 125 PLASTER-FILL
Seal-it® 125 PLASTER-FILL is an ultra-lightweight, high-quality ready-mixed repair and filler compound that is based on acrylic emulsion technology and cures by evaporation into a durable filler material.
- Specially designed as a ready-made, ultra-lightweight filler and repair compound for plasterboard.
- Filling, smoothing, levelling, sealing and repair of joints, cracks, splits, fissures, dents, holes, grooves and penetrations in walls and ceilings.
- Also ideally suited for repair of all manner of surface damage on wood, stone, concrete, paint systems, plasterwork, masonry and spray plaster.
- For best results, apply Seal-it® 125 PLASTER-FILL without pressure.
- Ultra-lightweight and practically non-shrink, up to a coat thickness of 12 mm.
- Excellent adhesion to plasterboard, stone, concrete, wood, paint, stucco, masonry and plasterwork.
- Ready-mixed, superb workability, easy to apply a smooth finish with a moist putty knife.
- Instantly and permanently paintable with synthetic and water-based paint systems.
- Excellent sandability, once fully cured.
- Practically odourless, fast-curing filler, based on acrylic sealant emulsion polymer.
- Non-corrosive to metals.
- Rapid tack-free time (approx. 5 min.).
- Tools are easy to clean with water.
- Versatile, both indoors and out, with 5 hours of dry weather needed after outdoor application.
- Lasting resistance to discolouration, weather and ageing.
- Application temperature (ambient and surface) between +5°C and +35°C.
- On stable, compatible, clean, uncontaminated, grease-free and dust-free surfaces; porous, absorbent/open surfaces do not need to be completely dry.
- Use a suitable brush to remove any loose particles from the surface.
- Degrease the surface properly using Seal-it® 510 CLEANER.
- Use a brush to prime highly porous, absorbent/open surfaces – such as gypsum blocks, sand-lime bricks, stone, aerated and non-aerated concrete and masonry – evenly with 1 part Seal-it® 125 PLASTER-FILL and 2 parts water.
- Apply a smooth and tight finish using water-moistened/wet putty knife or scraper.
Standard product line
24 x 310ml cartridge
|5L bucket||20L bucket|
SI-XXX-XXXX-XXX = Article number.
Other colours and/or packaging on request.
- VOC emission class A+
- EMICODE EC1 PLUS