Seal-it® 320 FACADE-SL
Seal-it® 320 FACADE-SL is a self-levelling, high-quality professional sealant for horizontal expansion joints in floors, that is based on hybrid technology and moisture-cures into a durable rubber that retains its elasticity.
- Specially developed as a self-levelling, highly elastic sealant that is suitable for horizontal expansion joints and offers lasting absorption of significant movements.
- Seal connecting and dilation joints between concrete parts in floors, galleries, storage rooms, parking garages, staircases, balconies, platforms, landings, terraces, tunnels and roadway and bridge components.
- Industrial joint sealing, around cable penetrations, machine bases, drainage systems and steel structures.
- Self-levelling, good fluidity, no rework needed, efficient and user-friendly.
- Excellent adhesion without primer on practically all surfaces, even moist ones.
- Durable, retains elasticity, maximum movement capacity of 25%.
- Good absorption of acoustic and mechanical vibrations.
- Good resistance to discolouration, UV, weather, water, moisture and ageing.
- Paintable with water-based paint systems.
- Free of isocyanate, solvents and silicone.
- Non-corrosive to metals.
- Odourless, adhesive-free, bubble-free and non-shrink curing hybrid system.
- Application temperature (ambient and surface) between +5°C and +40°C.
- On clean, uncontaminated, stable, compatible, dust-free and grease-free surfaces.
- Ensure proper joint dimensions, for proper absorption of any movements.
- Degrease the surface properly using Seal-it® 510 CLEANER.
- Use a suitable brush to remove any loose particles from the surface.
- Seal-it® 320 FACADE-SL has a broad bonding spectrum, but highly porous surfaces should be pre-treated with Seal-it® 520 PRIMER and non-porous surfaces with minimal bonding should be treated with Seal-it® 525 Clean & Bond.
- Use Seal-it® 550 FINISH to apply a smooth and tight finish, before skin formation.
Standard product line
12 x 600ml foil pack
SI-XXX-XXXX-XXX = Article number.
Other colours and/or packaging on request.