Seal-it® 360 HIGH-TACK
Seal-it® 360 HIGH-TACK is super tough, stainless, elastic and versatile construction and installation adhesive, with extremely high initial adhesion, for heavy-duty, instant and permanent adhesion, that is based on hybrid technology and moisture-cures into a durable rubber that retains its elasticity.
- Particularly suitable for use as a super-strength installation and construction adhesive, for heavy-duty, instant and permanent adhesion or installation, for almost all surfaces and building materials, without using clamps, stamps or mounting tape.
- Powerful installation and construction adhesive, for instant and heavy-duty adhesive bonds.
- Structural adhesion in vibrating structures, such as in the construction of façades, transport equipment and other machinery and equipment.
- Adhere and install mirrors, natural and hard stone, marble, granite, concrete and other critical/porous materials.
- Installation and construction adhesive for sections, panels, skirting board, mouldings, insulation and panelling materials, slats, beams, stones, tiles and more.
- Adhere and install metal parts in the construction of roofs, façades, containers, air ducts, trailers, bodywork and ships.
- Extremely high initial adhesive strength of at least 400 kg/m², instant, strong and permanent bond.
- Durable, retains elasticity, maximum movement capacity of 20%.
- Versatile both indoors and out, super strong, fast and user-friendly.
- Excellent adhesion without primer on practically all surfaces, even moist ones.
- Rapidly strengthens, cures and reaches ultimate strength.
- High ultimate strength and mechanical resistance, for heavy-duty adhesive connections.
- Superb paintability with synthetic and emulsion paint systems.
- Thixotropic, no sagging, ideal for overhead applications.
- Non-corrosive to metals.
- Compatible in direct contact with the silver coating on mirrors and PVB-laminated glass.
- Odourless, adhesive-free, bubble-free and non-shrink curing hybrid system.
- Good resistance to UV, weather, water, moisture and ageing.
- Free of isocyanate, solvents and silicone.
- Very low emission: certified EMICODE EC1 PLUS.
- No staining or bleeding on porous/open/absorbent materials or surfaces, such as natural stone and concrete, and no edge contamination.
- Absorbs acoustic and mechanical vibrations well.
- Optimal sandability and grindability once fully cured.
- Application temperature (ambient and surface) between +5°C and +40°C.
- It is recommended to spray Seal-it® 360 HIGH-TACK with a professional spray gun, using the standard V-seam spout, due to the low viscosity of the material.
- On stable, compatible, clean, uncontaminated, grease-free and dust-free surfaces.
- Apply adhesive vertically (ventilated) in beads spaced between a minimum of 10 cm and a maximum of 20 cm apart. Do not apply in dabs! Ideal adhesive thickness: 2 to 3 mm.
- To achieve correct and even adhesive thickness, it is recommended to use double-sided SEAL-IT® 560 PANELTAPE.
- Use a suitable brush to remove any loose particles from the surface.
- Degrease the surface properly using Seal-it® 510 CLEANER.
- Seal-it® 360 HIGH-TACK adheres excellently to many surfaces. We recommend priming highly porous/absorbent/open surfaces with Seal-it® 520 PRIMER first.
Standard product line
24 x 290ml cartridge
12 x 600ml foil pack
SI-XXX-XXXX-XXX = Article number.
Other colours and/or packaging on request.
- EMICODE EC1 PLUS