Seal-it® 335 HYBRI-STOP
Seal-it® 335 HYBRI-STOP is a high-quality, elastic and universally paintable putty for sealing and filling of heritage glass, that is based on hybrid technology and moisture-cures into a durable rubber that retains its elasticity.
- Specially designed as a putty that retains its elasticity, for application of seam seals for single-pane, insulating and heritage glass, in wooden, steel and concrete frame rabbets.
- As a higher-quality substitute for traditional putty in heritage and public buildings, such as canal-side buildings, farmhouses, schools, station buildings, etc.
- As an elastic filler for smoothing/levelling of surface damage, such as screw and nail holes, splits, cracks, etc., in glazing beads and other wooden parts.
- Repair putty for damaged seals in seams, based on hybrid technology.
- Durable, retains elasticity, fast moisture-curing.
- Optimal paintability with water-based and synthetic paints.
- Excellent adhesion without primer on practically all surfaces, even moist ones.
- Superb workability using a professional caulk gun, due to the special yellow XL spout.
- Easy to shape with a suitable jointing tool (PALU) and/or finishing block.
- Good resistance to UV, weather, water, moisture and ageing.
- Non-corrosive to metals.
- Extremely low-maintenance, does not crack, split, wrinkle or petrify from drying out.
- Compatible in direct contact with edge seals on insulating glass and PVB-laminated glass.
- Free of isocyanate, solvents and silicone.
- Very low emission: certified EMICODE EC1 plus.
- Odourless, adhesive-free, bubble-free and non-shrink fast-curing hybrid system.
- Application temperature (ambient and surface) between +5°C and +40°C.
- On stable, compatible, clean, uncontaminated, grease-free and dust-free surfaces.
- Use a suitable brush to remove any loose particles from the surface.
- Degrease the surface properly using Seal-it® 510 Cleaner.
- Seal-it® 335 HYBRI-STOP has a broad bonding spectrum, but highly porous surfaces should be pre-treated with Seal-it® 520 PRIMER and non-porous surfaces with minimal bonding should be treated with Seal-it® 525 Clean & Bond.
- Minimum dimension of the seam seal (triangular joint): 10 mm x 10 mm.
- Use a professional caulk gun fitted with yellow XL spout, shape using a scraper and/or finishing block.
- Use Seal-it® 550 FINISH to apply a smooth and tight finish, before skin formation.
Standard product line
12 x 600ml foil pack
SI-XXX-XXXX-XXX = Article number.
Other colours and/or packaging on request.
- EMICODE EC1 PLUS