Seal-it® 345 FLOOR-BOND
Seal-it® 345 FLOOR-BOND is a high-quality, fast-curing, solvent-free floor and parquet adhesive that is based on hybrid technology and moisture-cures into a durable rubber that retains its elasticity.
- Adhere wooden subfloors, such as mosaic and chipboard tiles.
- Adhere wooden floor parts, such as laminate, solid boards, mosaic, lamellar and multi-layer parquet.
- Adhere PVC floor parts to porous or non-porous surfaces.
- Adhere Volkern and cement-bonded panels.
- Adhere carpet to porous or non-porous surfaces, such as concrete, cement, anhydrite, wood, chipboard, boards, HPL, plastic, metal, etc.
- Waterproof full-surface adhesion between a variety of building material combinations.
- Fast-curing, ready-mixed, hybrid flooring and parquet adhesive that retains its elasticity.
- Excellent adhesion and working properties, easy to comb and adjust.
- Thixotropic/paste-like flow, no sagging, good viscosity.
- For use indoors and outdoors, in humid rooms and in combination with floor heating.
- Anhydrous, to prevent expansion of wood/floor parts.
- Absorbs acoustic and mechanical vibrations well.
- Free of solvents, isocyanate and silicone.
- Odourless, bubble-free and non-shrink curing hybrid system.
- Good mechanical resistance, movement capacity and tensile strength.
- Non-corrosive to metals.
- Prevents contamination of the hands.
- Good resistance to water, moisture and ageing.
- Application temperature (ambient and surface) between +5°C and +40°C.
- moisture content of 2% for the surface and 12% for the wooden parts.
- On compatible, flat, firm, clean, uncontaminated, dust-free and grease-free surfaces, conduct an adhesion test in advance.
- Properly degrease greasy wood types using Seal-it® 510 CLEANER.
- Use a suitable brush to remove any loose particles from the surface.
- Not suitable for adhesion on old paint, varnish or adhesive residues or old surface residues: before applying Seal-it® 345 FLOOR-BOND, remove these completely using a sander/sandpaper.
- Consumption of approx. 1 to 1.2 kg per m², depending on absorption, the surface and the spreader type.
- Use a notched spreader to apply Seal-it® 345 FLOOR-BOND to the surface, then apply parquet parts at the correct locations and press them well and evenly into the adhesive.
- Optimal adhesion is achieved with a 2mm adhesive coat after pressing.
- The open time is approx. 20 minutes, depending on the surface and humidity.
- If the parquet tension is too high, then after laying, hold the parquet in place with some heavy objects during the set time.
- Do not exceed the first 6-8 hours after bonding or apply other loads to it.
- Be mindful of the expansion of wood on adjacent building components.
- Do not sand or paint the parquet for 48 hours.
Standard product line
20kg PE bucket
Natural (light oak)
SI-XXX-XXXX-XXX = Article number.
Other colours and/or packaging on request.