Seal-it® 340 CRYSTAL
Seal-it® 340 CRYSTAL is a crystal-clear, high-quality, professional adhesive sealant for light adhesion and sealing of connecting joints that is based on MS-Polymer® technology and moisture-cures into a durable rubber that retains its elasticity.
- Crystal-clear sealing, adhesion and installation on practically any surface/material.
- Seal connecting joints on many building components, especially transparent ones, such as glass, polycarbonate and acrylic.
- Light adhesion and installation of many building components, especially transparent ones, such as glass, polycarbonate and acrylic.
- Crystal-clear, blends seamlessly with translucent/transparent components.
- Durable, retains elasticity, maximum movement capacity of 25%.
- Versatile and user-friendly: glue, install and seal almost anything, both indoors and out.
- Excellent adhesion without primer on many surfaces, even moist ones.
- Paintable with water-based and synthetic paint systems.
- Usable wet-on-wet, repair with the same material, short tack-free time after skin formation.
- Free of isocyanate, solvents and silicone.
- Very low emission: certified EMICODE EC1 PLUS.
- Good resistance to weather, water, moisture and ageing.
- Non-corrosive to metals.
- Odourless, bubble-free and non-shrink fast-curing MS-Polymer® system.
- Application temperature (ambient and surface) between +5°C and +40°C.
- On stable, compatible, clean, uncontaminated, grease-free and dust-free surfaces.
- Use a suitable brush to remove any loose particles from the surface.
- Degrease the surface properly using Seal-it® 510 CLEANER.
- Seal-it® 340 CRYSTAL adheres excellently to many surfaces. We recommend priming highly porous/absorbent/open surfaces with Seal-it® 520 PRIMER first.
- For adhesive applications, apply material vertically (ventilated) in beads spaced between a minimum of 10 cm and a maximum of 20 cm apart. Do not apply in dabs! It is recommended to use double-sided adhesive SEAL-IT® 560 PANELTAPE to support adhesion during the curing process and to achieve the correct adhesive thickness.
- Use Seal-it® 550 FINISH to apply a smooth and tight finish, before skin formation.
Standard product line
24 x 290ml cartridge
SI-XXX-XXXX-XXX = Article number.
Other colours and/or packaging on request.
- EN 15651-1: F-INT
- EUROFINS LEED®
- VOC emission class A+
- EMICODE EC1 PLUS