Seal-it® 331 HYBRI-COAT
Seal-it® 331 HYBRI-COAT is an elastic, airtight, durable and high-quality seal coating that can be smoothed with a brush, is based on hybrid technology and moisture-cures into a durable non-shrink membrane with high mechanical strength.
- Particularly suited for durable airtight and watertight sealing of connections and surfaces.
- Suitable for both indoor and outdoor applications.
- Ideal for sealing structural connections and joints in the shell construction stage.
- Application of a watertight membrane on walls and floors in sanitary spaces and other spaces with plumbing fixtures, before tiling.
- Durable, retains elasticity, high movement capacity.
- Excellent adhesion without primer on practically all surfaces, even moist ones.
- User-friendly and versatile.
- Resistant to UV, weather, water, moisture and ageing.
- Low viscosity.
- Excellent workability with a brush and/or roller.
- Non-corrosive to metals.
- Fast-curing, non-shrink and bubble-free.
- Paintable with water-based paint systems.
- Free of isocyanate, solvents and silicone.
- Very low emission: certified EMICODE EC1 PLUS.
- Application temperature (ambient and surface) between +5°C and +40°C.
- On clean, uncontaminated, dry, stable, compatible, dust-free and grease-free surfaces.
- Use a suitable brush to remove any loose particles from the surface.
- Degrease the surface properly using Seal-it® 510 CLEANER.
- Seal-it® 331 HYBRI-COAT has a broad bonding spectrum, but highly porous surfaces should be pre-treated with Seal-it® 520 PRIMER and non-porous surfaces with minimal bonding should be treated with Seal-it® 525 Clean & Bond.
- Use Seal-it® 550 FINISH to apply a smooth and tight finish, before skin formation.
Standard product line
12 x 600ml foil pack
SI-XXX-XXXX-XXX = Article number.
Other colours and/or packaging on request.
- EMICODE EC1 PLUS