Seal-it® 352 SUPER-PRO
Seal-it® 352 SUPER-PRO is a high-quality, multi-purpose, professional and universal sealant and construction and installation adhesive that is based on MS-Polymer® technology and moisture-cures into a durable rubber that retains its elasticity.
- Universal joint sealant and material adhesive in the construction, industrial, marine and automotive sectors.
- Versatile sealant for connections between building components in floor, roof, façade and interior and exterior wall structures.
- Multifunctional installation and construction adhesive, suitable for almost all building materials.
- Fungicidal joint sealant in sanitary spaces and other spaces with plumbing fixtures, as well as cold storage units.
- Seal, adhere and install natural stone, marble, granite, hard stone, concrete and other porous stone types and/or materials, such as untreated wood types.
- Highly UV-resistant glazing compound for top and bead seals for glass panes.
- Structural bonding in vibrating structures.
- Seal, adhere and install metal parts in the construction of roofs, façades, bodywork, containers and air ducts.
- Adhesion of post-and-lintel slabs and EPDM films in the construction of roofs, façades and ponds.
- Excellently suited for adhesion and installation of mirrors and façade and decorative panels.
- Perfect for use as a paintable sealant and filler for joints, seams, cracks, holes and fissures.
- Repair adhesive or sealant for renovation, maintenance, assembly, installation and repair work in the construction and transport sectors.
- Durable, retains elasticity, maximum movement capacity of 25%.
- Excellent adhesion without primer on practically all surfaces, even moist ones.
- Seal, adhere and install practically anything with a single product, both indoors and out.
- Superb working properties, professional A quality.
- High mechanical resistance and ultimate strength, fast-strengthening and fast-curing.
- Good resistance to discolouration, UV, weather, water, moisture, fungus and ageing.
- Odourless, bubble-free and non-shrink fast-curing CE-certified MS-Polymer® system.
- Free of plasticisers, phthalates, isocyanate, solvents and silicone.
- Very low emission: certified EMICODE EC1 PLUS and VOC emission class A+.
- Compatible in direct contact with the silver coating on mirrors and PVB-laminated glass.
- No edge contamination, staining or bleeding on porous materials, such as concrete, natural stone and untreated wood.
- Sandable and grindable once fully cured; paintable immediately after skin formation.
- Non-corrosive to metals.
- Absorbs acoustic and mechanical vibrations well.
- Usable wet-on-wet, repair with the same material.
- Application temperature (ambient and surface) between +5°C and +40°C.
- On clean, uncontaminated, compatible, stable, grease-free and dust-free surfaces.
- Ensure proper joint dimensions, for proper absorption of any movements.
- Use a suitable brush to remove any loose particles from the surface.
- Degrease the surface properly using Seal-it® 510 CLEANER.
- Seal-it® 352 SUPER- PRO adheres excellently to many surfaces. We recommend priming highly porous (absorbent/open) surfaces with Seal-it® 520 PRIMER first.
- For adhesive applications, apply material vertically (ventilation) in beads spaces between a minimum of 10 cm and a maximum of 20cm. Do not apply in dabs! It is recommended to use double-sided adhesive SEAL-IT® 560 PANELTAPE to support adhesion during the curing process and to achieve the correct adhesive thickness.
- Use Seal-it® 550 FINISH to apply a smooth and tight finish, before skin formation.
Standard product line
24 x 290ml cartridge
SI-XXX-XXXX-XXX = Article number.
Other colours and/or packaging on request.
- EN 15651-1: F-INT
- EUROFINS LEED®
- VOC emission class A+
- EMICODE EC1 PLUS