Seal-it® 330 SPRAYSEAL
Seal-it® 330 SPRAYSEAL is a durable, airtight, sprayable and brushable sealant and repair product for airtight and seamless sealing of connections, and protection and repair of building components, that is based on hybrid technology and moisture-cures into a durable rubber that retains its elasticity.
- Specially developed as a sprayable and brushable sealant for application of durable, airtight, seamless and elastic seals on material connections, cracks and seams between building components in buildings and homes.
- Seam sealing in the automobile and transport sector for repairs, including restoring damaged goods to their original structure.
- Protective spray for lasting protection of building components from ageing, UV, moisture and water loads, mechanical stress and corrosion.
- Perfectly suited for use as a waterproof coating as part of pretreatment of interior and exterior walls and of floors in sanitary spaces and other spaces with plumbing fixtures, before tiling.
- As an anti-drumming spray to reduce noise transfer from acoustic and/or mechanical vibrations.
- Seal seams, cracks and connections in metal structures, such as between panels, plates, pipes, strips, mouldings, bolts, nails, screws, welds, air ducts and other ducts.
- Sprayable and brushable in any desired coat thickness and surface texture.
- Broad bonding spectrum, without primer.
- Easy to apply with spray gun, easy to shape with a brush and/or roller.
- Durable curing hybrid spray system that retains its elasticity and offers a high deformation capacity.
- Versatile all-on-one product for insulation, sealing, protection and repair.
- Airtight from coat thicknesses of 2 mm and vapour-tight from 4 mm.
- High thermal insulation value, considerable reduction in energy consumption costs and unnecessary heat loss, thanks to complete and durable sealing of air leaks.
- Free of isocyanate, solvents and silicone.
- Excellently paintable with common paint systems and vehicle repair paints.
- Direct wet-on-wet spray application possible with a coating and/or lacquer.
- Adhesive-free, odourless, bubble-free and non-shrink fast-curing hybrid system.
- Sandable and grindable once fully cured.
- Non-corrosive to metals.
- Excellent impact and shock-resistance.
- Lasting resistance to UV, weather, water, moisture, chemicals and ageing.
- Excellent absorption of acoustic and mechanical vibrations.
- Application temperature (ambient and surface) between +5°C and +40°C.
- On clean, uncontaminated, compatible, stable, grease-free and dust-free surfaces.
- Use a hard brush to remove any loose particles from the surface.
- Degrease the surface properly using Seal-it® 510 CLEANER.
- Seal-it® 330 SPRAYSEAL adheres excellently to many surfaces. We recommend priming porous/absorbent/open surfaces with Seal-it®520 PRIMER first.
- Apply in a minimum coat thickness of 4 mm, completely free of air inclusions.
- Shape with Seal-it® 550 FINISH and a suitable brush/roller, before skin formation.
- Apply Seal-it® 330 SPRAYSEAL with a compressed-air spray gun, type 330. Open the cartridge, cut the provided white nozzle as wide as possible and screw it onto the cartridge. Place the provided black nozzle over the white nozzle. Put the cartridge with both nozzles in the spray gun. Seal cartridge airtight by tightening the black locking ring on the top of the spray gun. Set the compressed air supply on the spray gun to between 2.0 bar (smaller spray coverage) and 2.5 bar (larger spray coverage). Next, set the gun air pressure to between 4.0 bar (less output) and 5.0 bar (more output). Fit joints of over 5 mm with Seal-it® 540 backer rod foam.
Standard product line
12 x 290ml cartridge (blank)
SI-XXX-XXXX-XXX = Article number.
Other colours and/or packaging on request.